Monday, April 16, 2007

Montana Clinic

Quick trip from Seattle to Missoula, MT, last weekend. Rolled into town about 2 am, put on a HRM clinic in the morning for some of the people in the later heats (pool swim- what did you expect for a triathlon in Montana in April?). Had 8 racers want to race with Polar for the ride/run parts. They had never tried a HRM, let alone raced with one, so it was a great experience to see all of the features and feedback during their race. I then raced a little later in the day, then hung out with family and great friends. On Sunday, ran for a couple hours, then mountain biked until it was time to get back in the car and drive back to Seattle. Got in at 2 am Monday morning, had two quizzed and class from 8:30 am to 6pm. Back to reality. I don't have a camera, so I have to wait until people email me pictures for me to post.

No comments: